Sunday, February 19, 2006

"Crime Stoppers"

In class recently we have been discussing crime and how it affects neighborhoods and there citizens. Well, I have still been thinking about that subject and still wanted to make a few more comments that I forgot to say in class. I remember when my house was broken into and from then on I really didn't trust anyone who walked down my street. For a while I was in fear. I was afraid to sleep, to get up in the middle of the night to use the restroom or to get a drink of water. Some nights my imagination would run wild and I would actually think that I would here someone coming into my house. It was terrible. I feel that when a crime is committed weather it is personal or not it affects a neighborhood and sometimes a city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home