Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Why I Look Up To Martin Luther King Jr.

The article I decided to choose is called,
"Why I Look Up To Matin Luther King Jr." By Queen Latifah
The message that I am receiving from this article is that Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. has played an important role throughout Queen Latifah's life. He has paved the way for her to be where she is today. To many people he is a hero.
The method that my ad uses is that Queen Latifah is writing the article herself instead of having an interviewer there writnig down her every word.
I think that the reson that this article is delivered the way it is, is so that we as readers can undertand that she is feeling this and writing this herself. These are her words and this isn't anything made up by some journalist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home